About HUNTER BREWTON
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are a few of the hallmarks of how I work.
In my experience as a Real Estate Professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs. In addition to these skills, I am fully aware of our human nature and the limitations that come with being human, so I have put together a TEAM that will support you at all times. This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients, to extend the range of exposure through marketing listings, to extend my knowledge of listed and sold comps analysis and to be more fully aware of the environment that I operate as a Real Estate Expert here in Central Texas.
A referral by a trusted friend is always a good place to start, but remember that personalities will vary from friend to friend and professional to professional. As with any good relationship, an understanding of where you stand in that relationship with the other party is essential for good communications and successful accomplishment of any goal. So holds true for our business relationship. I will always strive to do the right thing and to take the right action on your behalf as I am fully aware that my survival in business is a direct result of how I perform and the satisfaction you receive from the goal accomplished. I have a favorite saying that I tell any new agent. "You are only as good as your last closing." To me, that sums it all up. It all continues or ends with that relationship.
With all of that being said, I try to maintain a broad spectrum of growth on many different levels and apply that knowledge to my day to day life. In your selecting a qualified Real Estate Professional, you would want to research the licensed agent you are going to affiliate yourself with and then document the relationship through written representation. There are many aspects to consider, and a few of these are as follows: years of experience, yearly level of production, ranking within their office, level of education, do they participate in continuing education, what classes have they taken in the past, do they have a good record with the state, have they had any instances of claims or suits against them that might shed light on integrity, what areas of expertise are they operating in, are they limited with a specialization or are they able to understand the many characteristics of the Real Estate Industry, have they participated in governance with their local real estate board, are they active in other aspects of civic and community organizations and duty to humanity and even so far as to wonder what are their ultimate goals in taking you on as a client.
My Bio and Education:
2013 - 04/18/2013 Course#23902 Tablets For Today's Realtor 2 hrs
- 04/10/2013 Course#25303 Challenges Of Multiple Offers 1 hr
- 04/10/2013 Course#24214 Broker Responsibility 6 hrs
- 02/21/2013 Course#23556 TREC Ethics MCE 3 hrs legal
- 02/21/2013 Course#23555 TREC Legal Update MCE 3 hrs legal
2012 - RE/MAX Hill Country Top Producer, RE/MAX 100% Club
2011 - RE/MAX Hill Country Top Producer, RE/MAX 100% Club
- 04/19/2011 Course#18650 TREC Ethics MCE (E) 3 hrs legal
- 04/19/2011 Course#18649 TREC Legal Update MCE (L) 3 hrs legal
- 03/21/2011 Course#18500 14 hrs
2010 - INDUCTED INTO THE RE/MAX HALL OF FAME!
- RE/MAX Hill Country Top Producer, RE/MAX 100% Club
- 02/16/2010 Course#0777 GRI Real Estate Brokerage 30 hrs
2009 - RE/MAX Hill Country Top Producer, RE/MAX 100% Club
- 05/06/2009 Course#16497 TREC Ethics (E) 3 hrs legal
- 04/21/2009 Course#16496 TREC Legal Update MCE (L) 3 hrs legal
2008 - RE/MAX Hill Country Top Producer, RE/MAX 100% Club
- 07/25/2008 Course#15508 Introduction To Commercial Investment R E Analysis 12 hrs
2007 - RE/MAX Hill Country Top Producer, RE/MAX 100% Club
- 09/06/2007 Course#16028 MLXCHANGE Intro 2 hrs
- 07/22/2007 Course#0911 Real Estate Investments I 30 hrs
- 05/23/2007 Course#14444 TREC Legal Update MCE on-line 3 hrs legal
- 05/22/2007 Course#14443 TREC Ethics MCE on-line 3 hrs legal
- 04/15/2007 Course#0524 Business Building 101 30 hrs
2006 - RE/MAX Hill Country Top Producer of 3 offices San Marcos, New Braunfels &
Canyon Lake w/65 sides on 54 Transactions to total 6.4 million in sales volume.
- RE/MAX 100% Club award
- The Hunter Brewton Team established
2005 - RE/MAX Hill Country's Top Producer of 3 offices (San Marcos, New Braunfels & Canyon
Lake w/___ sides on ____ transactions to total ____ million in sales volume.
- RE/AMX 100% Club award
- 11/17/2005 Related Course Credit from classes other than Real Estate 540 hrs
- 11/08/2005 Course#13913 Home Buying Among Ethnic Groups 1 hr
- 08/22/2005 Course#13648 Zipform 5.0 2 hrs
- 05/04/2004 Course#13126 Creating Wealth Through Residential Real Estate Investments
15 hrs (9 & 6 legal) CRS Class#3
2003 - 08/19/2003 Course#12714 Buyer Representation in Real Estate 4 hrs legal
- 06/17/2003 Course#18700 State Bar Course 2 hrs legal
- 05/19/2003 Course#12115 Environmental Hazards on-line 3 hrs legal
- 04/25/2003 Course#12164 CRS202 Effective Buyer Sales Strategies 15 hrs
- 04/15/2003 Course#12800 Professional Standards 3 hrs legal
- 04/21/2002 Course#0411 Real Estate Finance 30 hrs
- 04/09/2002 Course#11829 Ethics in Real Estate 1 hr & 2 hrs legal
- 04/03/2002 Course#18700 State Bar Course 1 hr legal
- 03/26/2002 Course#12398 Real Estate Contracts 4 hrs legal
- 03/08/2002 Course#11995 CRS201 Listing Strategies For The Residential Specialist 15 hrs
2001 - 04/18/2001 Course#0523 Psychology of Marketing 30 hrs
- 02/12/2001 Course#18700 State Bar Course 4 hrs legal
- 05/31/2000 Course#0211 Real Estate Appraisal I 30 hrs
- 03/31/1999 Course#1111 Law Of Agency 30 hrs
- 02/28/1999 Course#0111 Principles Of Real Estate I 30 hrs
- 11/30/1998 Course#1200 Law Of Contracts 30 hrs
- 10/23/1998 Course#6100 All Related (Except RE) 90 hrs
1997 - 1992
MORE TO FOLLOW AS THIS SECTION IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Texas Hill Country, please contact me.